Friday, January 2, 2009

Little Hiatus

If you haven't noticed, I am taking a bit of a blogging hiatus for right now. A blog just isn't a blog without pictures to help tell the story, so I am waiting until we get the card reader that will work with our camera so we can put some up. We have been having fun and taking lots of pictures. It has some great features. I also have some fun and cute stories to share (I hope I remember them all), a few fun family happenings and just general stuff. By the way, it is freezing here right now! It literally will be dipping down around freezing tonight and tomorrow night. Our heater has been on a lot lately. Poor Ashley and Troy are freezing in their new place. They asked us to wear jackets when we came over. I think they might have to breakdown and turn on their heater for the first time! Well, when we stopped by last night to check out the place, Ashley was showing us around. It is really a cute place. They only have minor things to do to make it their own. Basically, the people that lived there before were kind of tacky. The paint colors and wallpaper and, my favorite, the metal toilet lid all need to be changed. We went into one room and it had one wall that was fuchsia pink and they had painted the closet door frames the same color. Micah walks in and says "ooh, Ashley nice paint!" I guess the former owners let their kids do the decorating. Anyways, like I said, I will be back with some fun photos and stories!

1 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

Is this a new blog design? It's really cute...and I love the pictures of your kiddos on the side :)