Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Here we go!

Here is a quick post to play catch up. I think it is more about showing the pictures I have gotten to take with the new camera than anything else! Well, over the break, Shelby hung out with us, which Micah LOVES! We went out to the park and played one day with the new soccer ball Santa brought. While I played with the camera of course!

I love this one of Micah pushing Brooklyn on the swing. He wanted to push her so bad. He is such a great big brother. You might be able to see below, that we are in trouble. This little girl is already pulling herself up on furniture and trying to hard to walk. She is keeping us busy. All I can say is high-maintenance!

Chad found this cool feature on the camera where you can select a color that you see through the viewfinder and it will find that color and put the rest of the scene in black and white. I think I might try to do a photo shoot and use that feature on Brooklyn's baby blues!

And these, well they are just so typical of my kids!


P.S. I finally cut Micah's hair. Here is the before and after photos!

8 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

Such a handsome boy!! I'm glad you guys had a happy christmas!! Cool feature on your camera BTW...I want a new one soooooo badly!

Mommy of three said...

Such great pics! I love Micah's hair - it makes him look so much older. I'm envious - I want a new camera, too.

Kristyn said...

Hey there Rach! The pics look great! I'm excited to see what you can do with that one color feature. That looks really cool. And I just watched your onion video here, oh my gosh the onion is hilarious. I thought it was a for real site when I first read it forever ago and was so confused. Now I just die laughing over the whole thing.

The Bradys said...

is hair looks so cute! and ya that feature on the camera is the best!! have fun with it!!! looks like u are already!!!

Roberta said...

Love the Haircut, Could you call Cody over for a quick cut? Love his look, so grown up and pushing his sister on the swing WOW how great! That feature on the camera is awesome, can not wait to see more pictures!!! Sounds like a great camera.

Russ and Debbie said...

cute pictures! thanks for updating all of us!

ashley said...

that color chooser thing on your camera is so cool! how fun.

and have fun with the second walking, that will keep you on your toes!

Becky and Ben said...

Wow, it must really be nice to see green grass in December/January. We have so much snow and slush that I think I need to move in with you or Ams for a couple months. Love the pics of the kids. They're so darn cute!