Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The business of being a kid!

Chad is such a mush for his babies. He is always spoiling them. He can't help it, they melt his heart! Yesterday we took a trip to Target and after we got the necessities, Micah wanted to see the toys. While he looked around, I showed Brooklyn this little doll and she lit up! She loved it and Chad said we had to get it. His exact words, "she's a girl, she has to have like thirty dolls, right?" Well, I guess this is doll number one for her. To be fair, daddy of course had to buy Micah a cool new motorcycle. Could I have kids that are any more opposite of one another? They played and played with their toys all night and we tried to catch that look on Brooklyn's face when she sees her doll. We caught it, but she had he binkie in. You can see how happy she is in her eyes!


Then she decided to bite her!


Anyways, Micah is a crack up. If you have met him you would know. Here are some of our latest conversations. This is just two days worth of funny. Again, if you know him you understand what a funny kid he is!

Me-Where do you want to go today?
Micah-Ummmm, the hospito.
Me-The hospital? We're not going to the hospital. We're not sick.
Micah-OK, then how 'bout the mall?

Micah-I'm sick.
Me-Why are you sick?
Micah-I hurt.
Me-What hurts?
Micah-My brain. My brain is sick!
Me-Do you have a headache?
Micah-Yes, I have a headache.

Me-Micah, is Brooklyn awake?
Micah-Yes, I think she's eyes are up.

5 Quick Thoughts:

Mrs. Case said...

I want to snack on Brooklyn's feet! Too cute!

Chelle said...

Could she be any cuter?!?! Biting the doll made me laugh :)

ashley said...

girls and dolls...

i want you to know i am getting better at being girlie and my girls now have princess shoes. proud of me?

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Your kids are beyond adorable!
And good guess on the secret, but NO!!! Thank goodness :)

Russ and Debbie said...

so cute!!! and I love Micah's comments... what a fun kid! I hope my future kids are as cool as yours are (minus the throw up and pee)! :)