Monday, January 5, 2009

I'll get to it...

We did get the card reader and I can get my pictures now, so I should be doing that. I promise I will, but give me a little time. I decided to stop nursing all together since Brooklyn's top two teeth are coming in and she thought I would make a good teether. Right now, I look like I have huge fake boobs and I am mostly thinking "ouch." We also got very little sleep last night since Brooklyn seems to be thinking "ouch" too with those teeth coming in. When I finally did get her to sleep, she decided the best position for her was horizontal with her feet in my back. I think nap time will count for all three of us today!

4 Quick Thoughts:

The Bradys said...

get some sleep! poor thing... both u guys i mean!!

Brooke and Aaron said...

That's rough. I can imagine the pain. Sorry Rachel! Take it easy this week. Hopefully things will get better in a few days so you can have some relief. We miss you guys!

Janice said...

ouch! As soon as Carson's teeth came in I had to stop nursing.. all he would do was bite. Good luck, Cold Cabbage leaves help for the engorgement that is so painful.

Janice said...

You are so funny... :)
I guess you could eat them but wearing them is more fun ;) No honestly, if you put a whole cold cabbage leaf over your breast and leave it on for a while ( I used to put a bra over it and wear till they got wilty) it helps a ton with the engorgement. It does make for a sexy salad though! My poor dad had to go to henry's and buy me a few heads of cabbage.. such a good dad. Anyway, it really does help if you need it.