Monday, January 12, 2009

Our new show

Chad and I love each other, but to be quite honest, we don't have a lot of hobbies or interests in common. We can't agree on music either! Anyways, when we do come across something we both enjoy, it is fun for us. Our last bonding experience was over Boston Legal. Great show! Well, we have watched the entire series and now that it is over, we were looking for a new show. Here is our new show:
Has anyone else heard of this one? It is The Big Bang Theory and basically it is about the biggest nerds on earth. They are all some sort of scientist and they will have these conversations about comics, physics, Star Wars, computers and so on that are hysterical! Those of you who have a husband with a nerdy side (like mine) will get it and enjoy it. I think one of my favorite parts of the show was when they showed the guys on their bowling league complete with uniforms. The best part is that it was a Wii bowling league! Chad and I end up having discussions afterwards about people that are actually like that and it becomes a bit of a chicken or the egg conversation. Which came first the anti-social or the nerdiness? Anyways, it s a good show and you can catch it on CBS. Enjoy!

6 Quick Thoughts:

SUMMER said...

Bryan always says the same thing to me... that we have nothing in common. Glad you found that new show. It looks cute. Ours will be American Idol when it starts again tomorrow night!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Ali said...

We'll have to check this one out- I'm sure Jeff would love it by the way you describe it!

Becky and Ben said...

I think my hubby and I used to not have as much in common. Good thing I am a such a good controlling manipulator, cuz now he always goes with what I want to watch on tv, listen on the radio, etc... Muahahaha!!!

Foy said...

Um we love that show! =) So funny

Jennifer Dyal said...

We watch it EVERY week. Just watched it tonight! If we can't watch it together we tape it and save it for together time later. It's awesome! We get a riot out of Sheldon and his shinannigans. We also truly love How I Met Your Mother. It's on right after. Isn't it fun to have things BOTH halves enjoy. Love ya, Rach!

Janice said...

thta sounds funny! we have the same problem. Amer ican idol is the only show we both get really in to.