Monday, February 22, 2010

Day at the park

This park up in Nellie Gail was fun. We played on the springy thingy...

Watched the helicopters go by...
Teetered on the totter...
Spun around on this spinning thingy, both very fun and very dangerous...
Just looked plain adorable...
...and handsome. They are so dang cute!
Sometimes it is the activities close to home that are fun to take pictures of. No pressure, just cute kids and playgrounds.

I read this (or started to) blog post the other day and thought, I need to start teaching myself some photo skills. I'm hoping to make time to read the manual for my camera soon. Sounds like a blast, huh? Well, if it makes my photos turn out better, it will be worth it!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Foy said...

I love Brooklyn's shirt! Looks like you had fun! I love sunny days =)

Chelle said...

I can't beleive Brooklyn was being such a little punk! Glad Chad's spots look fine. I have soem spots I know I should get checked out, but I never seem to make time for it. Maybe after the baby? AFter the baby's older? Who knows?

Ali said...

cute, cute. Brooklyn's hair is getting long and gorgeous! She looks so much like Micah to me in that sweet picture of her looking directly at the camera...

Kristyn said...

I love that picture of Brooklyn looking straight on. She really looks os much like you!

And did I miss a post or something - did you get a dSLR?! I remember you got a camera while back, but I didn't know it was a SLR. That's awesome. I blame the bad memory on the post-baby brain. :)

Sarah said...

What a fun day at the park. YOur kids are so cute, and your picture taking skills are WAY better than mine, maybe you could teach me a thing or two?!

Janice said...

Your photos looks great!!! Love the pic of Brooklyn at the top of the slide... shes beautiful!