Friday, February 12, 2010

Pretend City

Last night I got an e-mail from my good friend Carrie saying she was invited to go to an event at Pretend City and she invited us as guests! I said yes instantly. Pretend City is a hands-on children's museum that is like a mini city for them to participate in. They have a grocery store, farm, beach, post office, home, cafe, doctor's office, etc. We had never been before and heard so many great things. I was glad that the kids would be able to experience it. The place it pretty fun and they let the kids play and create like crazy. Here are some of the pictures from our time there.

Brooklyn hit the beach...
Micah was quick to find a car to drive around in...
He even used it to go through the drive thru...
Brooklyn found the stage and danced her booty off...
An hour later and Micah is STILL in the car...
Brooklyn and Logan at the water tables...
About a half hour later and Micah is in another car...
Brooklyn and Logan getting artsy, or in Brooklyn's case, destructive...
Eating at the cafe...
Finally Micah got out of the cars and was the checker at the grocery store for the last hour...
Thanks Carrie for inviting us, we had too much fun!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Brooke and Aaron said...

That sounds like so much fun!! What a great place for the kids! I love Micah in the drive-thru. Brooklyn totally danced her bootie off too. So cute.

Carrie Braunalicious said...

I can attest to the fact that Rachel is NOT exaggerating when she says Micah was in the little red car for an hour and checker at the store for 30 minutes. That kid is dedicated! I had such a good time with you and your kids are totally awesome and well behaved. We will most definitely be hanging out soon!

Russ and Debbie said...

Wow! What cool place! I wondered what it looked like after Kristyn told us about it at girls night! Now I know! So fun!!!

Kristyn said...

I'm glad you made it - we'll have t go together sometime. But during the half price hour, right? The stage was my favorite. I'm glad Brooklyn got a chance to shake it up there!! :)

Mrs. Case said...

too cute!