Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hearts and Hand-me-downs

On Thursday we had a big package arrive at our front door. It was a Valentine's package from Ghee and Papa (aka Chad's parents). Brooklyn was napping when it came and I couldn't make him wait, so I let him dig right in.

Inside were little toys, a book and candies. They have been having fun with all of it. Thanks Ghee and Papa for the fun package!
In other news, Brooklyn has become obsessed with Elmo. That and Yo Gabba Gabba are her very favorites right now. Well, I remembered I still had this shirt:


I dug into my old clothes storage and grabbed it out, threw it on her and told her to look in the mirror. Her reaction was priceless! She danced in the mirror and kept poking herself in the tummy saying "Emmo, Emmo!" In fact, she loved it so much she wouldn't let us take it off for bedtime and slept in it!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

What is it with Elmo? He's addictive. Ours also cries when we try to take off anything with Elmo on it, as if he's going to perish in the laundry :) We need to get those girls together and let them hang on Sesame Street!

Ali said...

What a cute shirt! Evan is starting to really like Elmo...I have to say, I am too:)

Mrs. Case said...

sometimes licensed clothing can br pricey so it is great that the elmo shirt was unisex!