Thursday, February 18, 2010

Things I Use Thursday

Some people have Must Have Mondays or Friday Favorites, but I am going for Things I Use Thursday. Does it have a ring to it? Maybe a little. Anyways, you know how people seem to always want to look in other people's medicine cabinets? They want to see what kinds of things that person uses on a day to day basis and what not. Well, I have always had that curiosity, but have never looked. I don't like to be a snoop, but oh I would love to! Anyways, I thought I would do this in reverse. I'll let you in on some of the things that I use and would love to hear what you use or if you have any good secrets. This week: beauty!

Carmex-A must have. It is like a cure all and the best part is if you put a little on before bed, your lips are super soft in the morning!
Lash Blast Luxe Mascara-I got that in my stocking this year. It is just like the original Lash Blast, but they put shimmer in it. I think it is cool.Burt's Bees Orange Facial Cleanser-A couple weeks back, I ran out of face cleanser and wasn't sure which to get since the one I used to use isn't sold in stores anymore. In the mean time (this is so bad) I was using hand soap. Well, I just happened to pick up a magazine that reviewed this cleanser and since it was cheap and at Target I picked it up! It smells great and feels good!
Neutrogena Micromist Sunless Tan-Easy way to look like you have seen the sun. Just don't over do it girls, we don't want to look like we are from the Jersey Shore!Almay Clear Complexion Foundation-My skin normally stays pretty clear, but once in a a while it flares up, so I use this to try and keep it as clear as possible. It also helps to heal the skin after and evens out the tone so you don't have a red spot there forever.
So that is is ladies. Now that you have looked in my medicine cabinet, you get to spill it too!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Mrs. Case said...

oooh, i <3 this post!!

Sarah said...

totally getting that foundation! Thanks for the tip!

Ali said...

I'll have to try the micro mist...I am so white it hurts! Putting lip balm on my lips is the very last thing I do before I turn out the light each night- I agree it's a MUST. I love neutrogena's lip nutrition mango moisture :) It's SO thick and smells good too!

ashley said...

burts face wash? might have to pick some up!

Kristyn said...

I'm so getting the face wash - thanks for the tip!!! I've been using soap bars for years. Sick, right? I need to change.

And I love tanner as well! I started using a tanner lotion and you know what - it's helped reduce the dark circles under my eyes b/c my whole face looks darker. It's awesome. But you don't have the problem like I do. So don't worry about that one.