Friday, March 26, 2010

Before and After

Yay! We got new appliances. I know that I am old when I get excited over appliances! Anyways, here is the old stove:...and the new one:The old washer/dryer:...and the new set:We considered getting front loaders, but they are so expensive right now that we decided to save that money for a bathroom update. Anyways, they are so wonderful! Don't they just make you want to bake and do laundry? No...me neither, but they at least make it easier and who doesn't like when tasks are made easier?

P.S. I am thinking about doing a giveaway soon. Stay tuned.

5 Quick Thoughts:

Tanya said...

new appliances are fun, now we expect all the laundry to be done and baked goods everyday, lol...Very nice :D

Foy said...

Awesome! I love the stove!!

Chelle said...

I am drooling...the stove does make me want to bake, but I guess I always want to :) I've heard bad things about front loaders: when the seal gets old the washer can leak; also if you want to soak your clothes they aren't sitting in as much water as in a regular washer. I think they're pretty, but not worth they $. Enjoy your new appliances!!!

Ali said...

Congrats! They look nice! I don't understand the hype about front loaders. I've had them in an apartment before and I didn't like them as much...and I've heard the same as what Michelle talked about. I'm glad you went with top loading!

Carrie Braunalicious said...

How fun- love the stainless! It was great seeing you this week.