Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happens in March...

It's March and with it is finally coming some beach weather! Yesterday was gorgeous, so we headed to baby beach in DP. Others had the same idea, so there were a lot of friends there to play with. We spent almost three hours there playing and getting a little more sun than we bargained for. Micah gave me a little bit of a scare because this very confident boy of mine decided to take himself to the potty while I stood on the shore scanning the beach over and over for him. Luckily, a mom behind me told me he went to the restrooms. Phew! Don't worry, I gave him a good talking to and he should be asking for permission from now on. Brooklyn loved the beach. She practically bathed in it. I had a hard time getting her off the beach. I think we are going to have to do this more often even if my car is a bit of a sand box!


What else happens in March? St. Patty's Day. Honestly, not big on this holiday. Don't drink, not Irish, so we celebrate with Lucky Charms. If you look closely, you will understand why this is a treat for us. Do you see it? Not a marshmallow left, just the cereal. So if you are wondering what my kids had for breakfast, it was sugar.
I just love this picture of Micah, had to share it. He is my handsome boy.

4 Quick Thoughts:

The Bradys said...

we got there alot during the summer! its fun and easy! glad u had a good day enjoying this weather!!!

Tanya said...

now that I am down here I have to find new beach locations for us to go to. That looked like a less than dangerous beach, lol. and with 3 I'm looking for mild.

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Fun beach days! And I love that your kids picked all the marshmallows (still hate that word!) out of the cereal- my kind of people.

Brooke and Aaron said...

I LOVE Baby Beach!! Glad Micah was okay. You're such a nice mom, giving them Lucky Charms for St. Patrick's Day. Fun pictures!