Saturday, March 20, 2010

Right now

I don't want to forget some of the funny things these kids of mine do right now. I am sure I will if I don't write them down, so here we go.

Every morning Micah wakes up Chad and asks for milk and a TV show. The few he chooses are Handy Manny, Chuggington and SpongeBob.

Brooklyn eats a huge breakfast that would rival a football player.

Micah might eat some toast.

Brooklyn will run for a bow and shoes if she thinks we are leaving.

Micah will run for his flip flops (never shoes) and Matchbox cars.

When I open the front door to go anywhere, the kids will run in circles in the front. I have to pretend to leave to get Brooklyn in the car. I might be giving her abandonment issues.

Both kids want a dog. Instead of owning them, we visit them at the mall and that seems to be enough.

If either kid gets time out, the other will come to keep company. I think it is sweet that they are so nice to each other.
Micah currently loves Brooklyn . He will call her "sweet angel,"give her kisses goodnight and play with her.

Brooklyn LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba. It is crazy. She sings the song and watches it over and over again. When they sing the family song, she gives us hugs and kisses. That is my favorite!

Micah's favorite toys by far are Matchbox cars.

Brooklyn like to play with strollers and Elmo books and toys.

Micah has spoken so clearly for the longest time, but he still has a few words that are off, like quge for huge, cah for car, and frootball for football. I kind of like it.

Brooklyn says a ton of things now, but they are all in her own language. Mease is me please, fower is flower, bahw is ball, and meat is me eat.

Micah loves to play video games and we let him play just a few. Car game (Burnout Paradise) and Pixel Junk Shooter are his faves and he is good at them.

Brooklyn loves hummus. She literally eats it with a spoon.

Micah will eat mini hamburger buns with ketchup or a Costco hot dog.

Brooklyn wears her Elmo undies over her diapers.

Micah has been in the habit of wearing a few layers of underwear lately. I think yesterday we got down to two, but we have been as high as thirteen!

Did I mention this kid is obsessed with cars? He "drives" everywhere we go. He will even crash into the walls.

Brooklyn has finally adjusted to nursery, four months later. Thank goodness!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Mommy of three said...

I love that he calls her "sweet angel." That is too sweet!!!

Kristyn said...

I loved this post! Seriously loved it all!

Chelle said...

So cute!

Carrie Braunalicious said...

You have great kids. Mine is obsessed with Elmo too- what's with that? I mean, he's cute and all, but I can only take that voice for so long :)

Ali said...

So good to remember the "little things" cause I'm sure that's what we'll all miss the most once they're grown! So fun.