Friday, October 5, 2007

Play date!

Brooke Dunyon and I live in the same complex, so every once in a while (when one of us is up for it) we get our kids together and let them play. She sent me these pictures the other day of their last play date together. Emma came over today to play with Micah (thank goodness, I am too tired to play) and they had fun! It is so funny to watch them play together. Micah is pretty passive and Emma likes to boss him around. He will just kind of do what she says for a while and then run back to me every once in a while for a break. They are so funny because their ages are pretty close, so they are both developing conversational skills and forming full sentences. They ask each other if they heard that noise, or what is that, or did you see that. I think they understand each other even when I have no clue what they are saying! It always tires him out too. In fact, he took a four hour nap today. I know I am going to miss OUR naps in the future, so I am grateful for them now.

0 Quick Thoughts: