Thursday, October 25, 2007

Well rounded

I'm almost 3 months now and I am already starting to round in the gut. It freaks me out a little bit because with Micah I didn't go through the chubby stage until I was into the fourth month. I didn't even look pregnant until I was five months pregnant. I had been told that you show much sooner with your second, but now I am starting to think that if I am already getting big, how big will I get? Scary thought! Did anyone else feel this way with their second? I've also been wondering what I am going to do to nest this time around. Last time I was a week away from delivering and I was up painting every surface of my room. I mean even the shutters, closet, everything. It turned out great though. I also was just checking the Chinese birthing chart and it predicts I will have a girl. That would be great since I have kind of thought that all along. Besides, my friend Kendal just made me seven of the cutests little headbands and I don't think they would look right on a boy!

1 Quick Thoughts:

lauren said...

um you start showing WAY earlier, at least I did! dont worry about it though, this is your time to not worry about your weight, just worry about making a healthy baby. and you will have to nest if its a girl, think of all the different things she will require!!!! i cant wait til you find out, iv been making some cute baby presents latley!!!