Monday, October 1, 2007

Getting cheap!

So I was feeling pretty good today. We got up early and got ready and headed out to the bank, got gas and hot chocolate and then went to Music makers. I will have to take pictures of it. The kids are so cute and they totally get into it. Anyways, Micah is getting more into the class and spent most of the time either dancing or running in circles around the room. I didn't bother to stop him since he was quiet and I was just happy he was getting involved. Anyways, after that we ran over to Costco to pick up some essentials and then headed home. As we were driving Micah said "Mama, I so tired." I was impressed that he would admit it, but it was still a little early, so when we got home I let him get a snack and drink. He seemed pretty sluggish so I asked him if he wanted to go take a nap and he went running into his room. I have never seen a child so happy to nap before.

After Chad got home today, I had to help him cut his hair, which is a basic number 4 all over. I thought while I was at it I would give Micah a good cut. I was kind of getting sick of paying 25 bucks every time I went to get his hair cut, so last time I went I paid very close attention to way the cut it. It is a number 3 on the bottom, 4 in the middle and 6 on the top. Micah hated the hair touching him as it fell, but he was a trooper and I think it turned out really well (if I do say so myself). Here are a couple pictures straight out of the shower. And yes, he was annoyed with me that I was taking his picture and interrupting car time!

4 Quick Thoughts:

Jennifer Dyal said...

His hair looks FANTASTIC! Nice job, Lady! He is getting so big, not to mention how cute he is. Don't you just love how a moms job description is continually expanding?!

Kristyn said...

Nice job! I'm debating whether it's time to cut little Thacker man's hair too. Thanks for the tips on the numbers, maybe I'll give it a whirl. Or pay someone else.

AND, way to copy me with the name calling! Geesh. Can't you come up with a name on your own? :)

The Bradys said...

Way to go barber rachel! dont worry, i cut jacks hair everytime, not so detailed tho, i throw a 3 on there and shave the whole thing, so im very impressed with your skills!

Chelle said...

It looks great. I hate cutting Kaleb's hair, so I sympathize! I'm impressed that you actually did different numbers, I put on the one inch attachement & see what happens :) Nice jammies, we get jammies at Target too :):):)