Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Underpants!

Chad decided to take some vacation time off of work, so this Thursday, Friday and Monday he will have off. What do you think we are going to do? Disneyland? Maybe San Diego? Nope, we will be potty training Micah! I know, it doesn't sound like a fun vacation at all, but it needs to be done, so here we go. I dropped by Target today to get the necessary supplies, i.e. underwear and gatorade. These weren't just generic underwear though. We got Cars underwear since Micah is obsessed with the movie. I brought them home and pulled them out and he was so excited. He loved them and I started to explain that these were what you wear when you use the potty and that we wouldn't need to wear diapers anymore, etc. He grabbed the pair on top and what did he do? This:
That's right, he put them on his head! I don't know why, but I hope this isn't a bad sign!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Mrs. Case said...

Lol, Boys!!


Hugs,

Casey

Brooke and Aaron said...

So.... How's your first day going? I'll be thinking about you this weekend. You'll have to give me some tips.
~Brooke

Jennifer Dyal said...

Hah! Good idea to tag team the event. Now, I don't know if gatorade has any more use than as a pee inducer. Enlighten me, please, if it does. Good luck!

Kristyn said...

Oh my gosh that's too funny.

You know, kids only copy what they see their parents doing.

SUMMER said...

How is it going so far? How old is Micah now? Haven was a nightmare to potty train and I tried when she was 2 1/2 several different times. Finally- I waited until a few weeks before she turned 3 and it was very easy. I did a potty box where I got a bunch of candy and little cheap toys (basically CRAP!) and every time she went on the toilet she got to pick something. I only had to give her things for 2 days and then the rest is history!!! Good Luck Rachel!!!

ashley said...

hey rach, just came across your blog don't know why it took me forever to find out that you are a blogger! congrats on baby #2!
oh, and i suck with the crock pot too, hate the thing!