Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Date night

So, I have to admit that I haven't been all that pleasant lately. I've been pretty impatient and snappy lately. I have to blame it on being pregnant because I am not usually like this. I just feel like everything has annoyed me and for some reason it always seems to be someone else's fault (poor Chad). Chad told me the other night that wasn't feeling very loved or appreciated and I felt terrible! I knew I wasn't all that wonderful, but I didn't think he would take it personally. Anyways, I wanted to do something to make it up to him. So I called him up at work and told him that I would treat him to In-n-Out, which is his favorite. He was stoked. After a quick bite to eat, we headed home and changed Micah into p.j.'s and dropped him off at my parent's house. We then got to go to the movies. I know I make it sound like such a privilege to go to the movies, but we honestly go once a year because we get movie tickets for Christmas. The last movie we saw in the theaters was Fun with Dick and Jane. Yes, it has been a while. Anyways, we saw Juno which was such a good movie. The script was well written and although you may think you know how the movie will end, there are a couple of twists and turns that make for an interesting ending. I cried, but I'm hormonal and if it has to do with babies, then it is not a good idea to show it to a pregnant girl! We hardly ever seem to have date nights out, so it was a lot of fun for us.

In other news, I went out shopping with the intentions of buying some new towels and something for my sister for her birthday, but came back with clothes for Micah (of course). I had to share my good deal though. I bought everything you see below for 35 bucks. They are all Hurley and I was able to get the t-shirts for 6 bucks each, the button down for 10 and the jeans for 13! I still don't have towels or a present for my sister, but Micah will look cute!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Kristyn said...

Sweet deals! I wish there was a Hurley store out here. If you want to pick some stuff up for me, feel free! And what a fun date night! You are such a cute wifey!

SUMMER said...

Where did you get all these Hurley things?

SUMMER said...

Let me guess first... Macy's or TJ Maxx? Ross?

Kellyn said...

Yes I would like to know too where you got the cute clothes!

Ali said...

It sounds like your and Chad's communication is so open and great. Cute that he just shared that with you, and you quickly did something to lighten it and get some time together!