Monday, January 28, 2008

So funny!

I had to share this one. We have been trying to get Micah used to the potty. He loves going on the potty although he is really inconsistent. Tonight he was trying to get naked, so Chad asked him if he needed to use the potty. He said yes and we put him on and success! He was very proud of himself. He sat there a while longer and then looked down and grabbed his little pee pee. He pulled it up and looked at me and said "What is dis?" I just about died laughing. He joined in just because if others are laughing, it must be funny. I love my little guy and the funny things he does!

4 Quick Thoughts:

Kristyn said...

We try to tell T what his thing is all the time so there is no wondering at an earlier age.

I'm totally joking. But I know someone who does!

Sarah B. said...

that is so funny!! OH my goodness!! Kids are just to funny!! I read this at work and started laughing out loud, so I had to share it with the people around me...lol!!

Ali said...

Too funny---good luck with the explanation! I will dread all those talks someday with my own...
PS_ send me your email (gracie_333@yahoo.com) so I can send an invite to the blog!

SUMMER said...

And that is why I am so SCARED to have a boy.