Tuesday, August 12, 2008

3!






Hi, my name is Micah and today I am three! I am a ton of fun and although there have been times I have almost driven my mom crazy, she thinks I am the smartest, sweetest and funniest kid ever. I love trucks, cars and sports. I also love Spongebob. I actually love him so much that I call hamburgers, Krabby Patties and call people walking into doors, customers. I even try to laugh like Spongebob! I am a picky eater and strong willed, but my mom has learned how to deal with it. Oh, and this is my new baby sister. I love her and I am so sweet to her. I try to help her play and roll. Sometimes I am a little too helpful, but she doesn't seem to mind! Well, I am off to have a fun day!

7 Quick Thoughts:

bryan said...

Hey Micah,

Happy Birf' day,

Love Kevin

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Happy Birthday Micah!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH!!! LOVE YOU, YOU'RE THE BEST.

ashley said...

happy happy birthday! 3!
don't you love how helpful they are? trying to help her roll, awesome!

The Bradys said...

happy bday micah!!! im hoping we can make it to your party this weekend!!! hope your 3rd bday is a great one!!!
love, jack and wyatt

Anonymous said...

I forgot how blonde he was! Such a cute kid.
Kellyn

Ali said...

Oh! Happy Birthday to him! That first baby pic is adorable...