Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Update

My dad was in the hospital last night and my husband and my brother in-law gave my dad a blessing. After that, he was given another blood test and the enzymes that were showing up as abnormal in the previous tests were completely normal, so there is no heart damage. The next day they gave him a stress test (the one on the treadmill) and everything turned out fine. They let him out this afternoon and he is very happy to be home. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for him and my family. They worked!

9 Quick Thoughts:

Janice said...

So glad to hear it!

Brooke and Aaron said...

We're glad he's home and doing better. I hope the rest of your week continues to get better!

Chelle said...

Oh my gosh, how scary!!! I'm so glad things are ok. I hope our parents stay around for a long time...I can't imagine having kids that don't know their grandparents.

The Bradys said...

yay!!! so glad to hear he is doing good!

Ali said...

What a relief! Thanks for the quick update :)

Jennifer Dyal said...

Holy crap! I'm so glad to see this post as the update to the last. I love your dad. So happy to "see" he's doing better. Love ya lots, Rach!

ashley said...

so i have not been good about checking blogs and i am so sorry that i didn't know about all this sooner.
glad he is home and things are looking up!

SUMMER said...

So glad he is doing better!!!

Chelsea and Rusty said...

I'm glad to hear that he is doing better, give him hugs and kisses for me