Thursday, August 7, 2008

Silly kid!

Micah is a crack up. Everywhere I go people tell me how funny he is and that they want to take him home. Well, they can't! My life would be so dull without his antics. He just has funny quirks like every time he sees a Ford on the road he says "Das American Idoe." Their advertising worked on him. Yesterday we took him to the doctors office and before they took the staple out the doctor took a look at it and said "oh yeah, I see it, it's a big one." They took it out and he didn't even flinch! On our ride home he kept rubbing his head and said "Mommy where is my big one?" It took me a while to figure out what he was talking about and then I started laughing. I told him the doctor took it out and he was happy it went "bye bye." Today was really funny though. He was sitting at the table with Chad and as his head was down, Chad threw a cinnamon twist onto his tray. Micah looked right up at the ceiling fan and said "thank you." We were pretty amused, but the best part came a couple seconds later when he looked back up and said "ky hab more please?" What a funny kid! We just love him!

P.S. I finished my little craft project for Brooklyn's room! Next up...the play table!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Brooke and Aaron said...

He must have you laughing all day. What a great boy! I love the cinnamon twist from the ceiling fan story. :)

Unknown said...

Cinnamon twists raining down from ceiling fans! I love it ;)

Sarah said...

That is so funny! Can we come to your house for dinner? I love cinnamon twists...;) I love what you've done in Brooklyn's room...too cute! I need to take notes

Janice said...

You are so crafty! Brooklyn's room is too cute! What a trooper micah is...and I love the Ford story, great advertising!

Ali said...

Man! We need to get a ceiling fan if that's how it works! How funny. I am so impressed with your craft. That turned out way cute!

Kristyn said...

Happy bday Micah!! He IS a doll.

And did you get the idea for the crafts from Christine Glassford? They turned out fantastic no matter where you got them from.