Sunday, August 24, 2008

They're funny

I caught a little bit of a cold the other day so we haven't been getting out much, so when Saturday rolled around, we decided to go out for lunch. We like going up to the plaza in Laguna Niguel since we can each get what we want. I got my sushi and Chad got pasta and we sat outside with the kids. Micah was quick to grab our drinks (both lemonade) and pulled both straws to the middle to drink at the same time. "Mmm, dats yummy two juices." I swear that kid can put down the juice like no other! Sometimes I worry if this is a bad sign of college days ahead!

Today we were sitting around the couch watching the Olympics when I heard someone let one. I have a gassy family, so I looked around and said "OK, who did it?" Micah looked at me and said "Oh, Chad farts!" I just about died laughing. He saw how amused I was and said it a couple of times as I cried with laughter. To top it off, he decided to let one too and say "Oh, Micah farts!" He is so funny! Here are a couple pictures of the kids. I have to make sure Ghee gets to see them even when she lives far away!

I know this headband is so big, but it is so fun to put on her. It is adorable on her and I swear I get stopped a million times when she has it on. It is hilarious!
This is her M.O. now. She wakes up and I feed her, we play for a while, I put her in her bouncer and then when she gets restless, I lay her on the floor with her binkie and blanket and she falls fast asleep. In fact, she is there right now. I think I should probably try to get her to do this in her crib soon. I am beginning to think that the crib is just going to become an expensive decoration in her room!

4 Quick Thoughts:

Tanya said...

I'm impressed, Kevin wouldn not have let Adam sleep, He loves to kiss, hug, tackle, tickle, and just bug, play and annoy Adam any time he is within reach. So this being said, I am impressed that Micah lets her sleep on the floor...

Ali said...

Preview to college days? That's funny- he's pretty inventive. As long as he keeps the inventions to juice and nothing stronger, right? Well, maybe soda :)

Kristyn said...

College days! Ha! I loved that picture. Good thing he won't drink b/c I swear he wouldn't do much studying with that talent in hand!

I'm looking for a new rug, and I love yours. Where did you get it???

Russ and Debbie said...

so does Rachel fart?