Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blah blah blog

Things are happening around here, but I have no pictures to show for it (yet), so the blog is a little blah. Sorry about that, but at at least I have some good stories to share for now!

Lucky for us, Val told us she was coming down for a week, so I quickly contacted Kristyn and convinced her to take a trip down so we could have a little reunion. Oh how I love my old friends! On Thursday night we ALL met for dinner and sat at the Cheesecake Factory for hours and hours chatting and laughing. It was great. All I can say is "squirrel!"

Friday was hilarious. We decided that we were going to Disneyland with the kids rain or shine. When we got there, the rain had just stopped and the clouds were parting. Kristyn and Val were bummed. Yes, I said bummed! They said they wanted it to rain so that they could tell everyone how hardcore they are for taking the kids to Disneyland in the rain. Well, about ten minutes later the heavens opened up and not only did it pour, it hailed! They got their wish! We were soaked and frozen. Poor Brooklyn's teeth were chattering. Trying to get three moms and seven kids moving was so funny. I think we spent more time eating then getting on rides. We did hit our stride though and got on a few rides and lucky for us there wasn't a line for anything. We had so much fun and the kids got along great. It was sad to say goodbye to my great friends, but I had to get my little drown rats home and defrost them in a nice hot bath. Thanks to my fantastic friends for coming down to party!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Kristyn said...

I know, we may seem crazy wanting rain, but don't you think it added to it?! Kay maybe. But it was so fun! Thanks for coming along with us slow moving group!

Valley Girl said...

So fun! and Yes the rain totally added to it! come on...admit it! And it made that hot bath afterwards feel soooo nice!

Pictures are coming today!

Valley Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.