Friday, January 8, 2010

Catch up in Photos

I've had pictures sitting on my camera that I forgot to post, so here they are!

Naked cowboy, you better watch out! I think this cute kid could take your job!


Yay for me, she is interested in the potty. Maybe we will give it a try soon!


Enjoying a bath. You can't get too many bath pictures!

For those of you that asked for pictures of our new place...it isn't done yet and I would be embarrassed to post pictures unless I titled them all "Before." We have been putting some work into the place and actually just had our drywall finished, so now I have a lot of painting to do...again. Anyways, I will give you a sneak peek of the kids rooms to give you an idea of where we are going and post pictures when we are actually done. Here is Micah's room:


I love Restful. It is a great shade of green. Oh and here is a little of Brooklyn's room:


In case you are wondering. It is called Fountain Spout and I love it!

Getting dirty. Micah said "Look mommy! We are gardeners!"


That is him saying bye to the camera.


How cute is that smile?

3 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

I am in love with the colors you chose for the kids' rooms! You have great taste. I can't wait to see the rest!

Tanya said...

very cute, and fun colors too. Micah and Brooklyn are such cute little beings :D

Mommy of three said...

How cute is Brooklyn on the potty! Love the colors...hopefully you'll let us come over when you're all done working on your place. :)