Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm getting old

Seriously, I have noticed that I am getting old. Here is how I know:

*This year in the last year that I could try out for American Idol (not that I would).

*I can see wrinkles forming around my eyes.

*I seriously have NO CLUE what the top songs on the radio are since we only play ABBA or Kids CDs in the car.

*I don't care that I don't know the popular songs.

*I get more excited about a new appliance than I do new clothes.

*I start yawning at parties around 8:30ish.

*I pay attention to how food affects my body. I am going to be "one of those" old people.

*I find teenagers obnoxious and want to chew them out when they are being rude (since that totally works, right?).

*I watch way too much HGTV.

*I'm going to have a kindergartner this year!

*I forget how old I am when people ask. Really, that is a true sign right there!

*I can tell stories of when Ladera Ranch was just a field and Tesoro didn't exist.

*I have a high school reunion this year.

*I laugh at all my husbands jokes!

5 Quick Thoughts:

The Burnetts said...

I can add gray hair to that list of yours...I'm with ya. Never thought it would happen, did we?!

Chelle said...

The last one is my fav...lol! Cheers to growing old & still looking hot (you know you do, right?).

Mrs. Case said...

ditto.

Mommy of three said...

It only gets worse ;)

Kristyn said...

This post was hilarious!! It really does make us seem so old!!