Monday, January 4, 2010

Family Pictures

In November we had our family pictures taken by my friend Amy. She got some great shots! I had every intention of sending out a Christmas card this year, but once again, my holiday got too full and that fell by the wayside. Sorry friends, I was thinking of you! Now all you have to do is imagine that you have just opened up a cute card and inside is your favorite picture below and a message that says something like, "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Love, The Trotter Family." Anyways, here they are. Enjoy!


You can check out more of Amy's work at http://www.babyblues-photography.com/index2.php#/home/. Now I have to figure out which ones to print and where to put them in my house. Oh decisions, decisions!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Mrs. Case said...

they're gorgeous!!

Ali said...

Ooh, I love that color on Brooklyn (and you!) These are all really good...thanks for sharing.

Mommy of three said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures! Any of them will look beautiful in your home :)

Marcella Deter said...

Beautiful!!!

Becky and Ben said...

I love them! I wish I had friends like yours. We have never had professional pics taken of any of the kids or as a family. I'm so jealous!

kelly said...

All the photos are darling. It would have been hard picking just one or two for a card! And the pickles at Disneyland are fabulous, you're right.

xoxo, k