Friday, April 23, 2010

Back to normal?

Yesterday I went to the dr. for a check up and as he viewed the ultrasound he said that he didn't see a heartbeat. I didn't see it either. The baby has died and that is OK. I am still in shock, but it will all be fine. I really don't want any sympathy because I think it will make it harder to get over. I just want to keep on moving with my life like it never really happened. I am dealing with it and I have a lot of support, so it will be fine. I go in for a DNC soon and then I can get back to normal. I just want a break from life for a while. Boring would be just fine with me for the next few weeks!

9 Quick Thoughts:

Brooke and Aaron said...

I'm shocked. I know you don't want a lot of sympathy. I just want to you know that I'm always thinking about you. Call if you ever want to chat!

Mrs. Case said...

i'll say a prayer for you and contine about my business.

if you and chad want a date night, let me know. :)

Ryan and Laura said...

Alright- here's my no sympathy... but I can't imagine. I hope normal comes back very soon.

bryan said...

:`(

Ali said...

You've had some major life events lately...I wish things for you to be boring for a while soon too. Although you are ok with it, I'm sure it's an emotional roller coaster still and the recovery isn't easy, so we're sending some prayers your way.

Jennifer Dyal said...

I LOVE you! =)

Carrie Braunalicious said...

No sympathy, just love and lots of it. Hugs soon. You amaze me. Bring on the boring.

Mommy of three said...

Stay strong, Mama. I'm here for you :)

ashley said...

rache- so so sorry to hear that. hope you are feeling alright and things go well. way to have a great outlook, i am sure it will be hard but you are amazing and seem to have a grip on things! love ya!