Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Making it

Man, I have been sick! Maybe this is a girl after all? Either way, I have been just a rag lately. For instance, last night I went to bed feeling ill and laid there wide awake until 3 am because I was so sick. I don't think I will ever have cilantro dressing again! I kept thinking of how I could hurdle over Chad if I absolutely had to get to the toilet. I was feeling really anxious thinking that this might be how I feel for the next seven months. I can't imagine having to deal with this on top of taking care of my family and working and teaching, etc. Anyways, I got about four hours of sleep and woke up to cartoons, sippy cups, a dirty diaper and more morning sickness. Really? Needless to say I was a bit of an emotional wreck when Chad went to leave for work. Luckily, I have this friend of mine that is like my angel. Susan always calls me when I am in need. It's like she has friend-in-need radar! So she called and we headed to the park with the kids. It was nice to be busy to keep my mind off of feeling so nasty and the kids got a lot of energy out!




...and don't worry, even though I am feeling yucky, the kids are still getting fed and bathed!

5 Quick Thoughts:

The Bradys said...

Oh no! that is no fun! hope it subsides fast!!! morning sickness and taking care of kiddos is NO fun!!!

Brooke and Aaron said...

I sure hope that doesn't last another 7 months. That would be bad. Good for you for getting out of the house with the kids even if you weren't feeling great. They sure love the park!! You have so many great ones in your area. You're so lucky!

Chelle said...

It won't last the whole time...I promise. Only I am that unlucky & even then it's not as bad the last 2/3. I do keep a trash can by my bed specifically for morning sickness purposes. Yucky! You're such a good mom to take your kids to the park...my first trimester Kaleb watched alot of TV & played alot of video games and that's it. So sad!

Ali said...

I got a little nauseous reading that even! :) No, not really, but I am sad for you. I hope it's over soon...

Carrie Braunalicious said...

And yet you still manage to feed and bathe your kids (we weren't worried- we know you too well!) AND look cute and and be an amazing friend! Hopefully this will pass soon and be a foggy memory. Hugs!