Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!



Micah was spoiled by the Easter Bunny this year. He got a lot of fun little things to play with like a new puzzle, coloring book and cars. He was so excited. To top it off, the Easter Bunny also left him a basket at Grandma and Papa's house (surprise, surprise) and he had an Easter egg hunt there. Funny enough he got the same Spongebob Toy in both baskets. Lucky boy! We don't give him a lot of candy, so after a couple of pieces, he was literally running in circles. It was hysterical. I had a great Easter. After watching Micah go through his basket and obsess over the new cars, we all got dressed and ready for church.


We went with my parents so that our schedules wouldn't conflict. After church we started working on dinner and then the big kids did the Easter egg hunt. I know it sounds lame, but as we have grown up, my parents, I mean the Eater Bunny, has put larger bills inside the eggs. We usually end up with about 30 to 40 bucks each. You should have seen me at eight months climbing on top of walls and scooching around the edge of the pool. Of course, my niece made the most. How does that happen? At her age I was excited to get 5 bucks! Anyways, family came soon after. I made a total idiot of myself there when we started discussing the contents of the potato casserole. It is just not very healthy and I said "Well I hope no one is planning on clearing any ovaries today." Immediately I realized that I had identified the wrong body part. Arteries, I meant arteries. Too late, I am such a retard! Anyways, we had a great dinner and visited until about 8 and then we took our tired tot home!


I had to add this picture in. We were driving home the other day and I looked behind me to check on Micah and he was caught...picking his nose that is. Yuck! That is the first time I have seen him do it and he isn't all that good at it (not that he should be) because he made his nose bleed. Poor kid!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Mrs. Case said...

Are you going to post the recipe for the potato casserole?

Kristyn said...

Hey corky! Nice fredian slip, obviously you're a girl who's pregnant with body part names all floating through your head. Remember in YW: gentiles! Not genitals! I still DIE over that story!

Sarah said...

Happy Easter! It was fun to see you guys in church! You are so tiny! I love it! I hope I looks half as good as you when I am preggers. Micha was so cute in church, very entertaining. Austin was watching him and then leaned over to me and told me that we needed a little boy like Micha, he was too cute. And I love the easter egg idea for adults...maybe your parents could get together with my parents...lol!

ashley said...

prego people can say whatever they want... i want eggs with $ inside! that sounds like fun.

SUMMER said...

Man... he did get alot! Is Micah already in a booster car seat in that picture?