Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tagged

10 years ago I was: 15 years old and a sophomore in high school MVHS (so fun), playing soccer and running track and working my first job at Freedom Village as a server and just being a lame 15 year old.

5 things on my to do list today:
Get showered and ready for the day
Clean the house
Do laundry
Assemble a Mercedes cake
Try to make it to Taylor's b-day party

6 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
Get a maid and cook
Give my siblings and parents money to enjoy
Give to charity
Get a personal trainer for Chad and I
Put Micah in a private school
Get Chad all the fun gadgets he wants (iPhone, new computer, etc.)

5 years ago I was: 20 years old, going to school at BYU and living with some really fun roomies, spending my summers working in Ladera, hanging out with my friends as much as I could and writing letters to Chad as he was in Georgia.

3 bad habits:
Being way too hard on myself
Drinking Slurpees
Being impatient with my family

5 places I have lived:
Costa Mesa, CA
Mission Viejo, CA
Provo/Orem, UT
Waialua, HI
Laguna Niguel, CA

5 jobs I have had:
Freedom Village Dining Room Server
Wild Rivers Hostess
Aqua Resource Lifeguard
Merit Property Management Facility Administrator
Merit Property Management Assistant Community Manager (exciting!)

things most people don't know about me:
I love Japanese food, especially sushi. I have two different ears. I am the only one in my family with blue eyes and my sister would tell me I was adopted because of it. I usually end up wearing the same shirt I wore that day to bed. I am becoming more of a neat freak with time (just like my mom). I would rather have one nice thing than a bunch of cheap things. I can recite most of Robin Hood Men in Tights. Yes, I am a total dork!

I tag Kristyn, Debbie and Carrie!

1 Quick Thoughts:

The Bradys said...

lol too funny!! thanks for humoring me!!!