Wednesday, March 26, 2008

M-I-C-A-H!

Last night as we were winding down for the day, Micah was on the computer playing Peggle as we sat on the couch. Then I heard him say "Spells Micah." I looked over and he had typed his name on the highlights. I was kind of shocked. He always asks us to spell his name and our names, but I didn't think he paid close attention to it. Well, I guess he does! I came up behind him and he erased his name and I asked him if he could do it again. Sure enough, he did. I am pretty proud of him! I just don't seem to realize how much of what is going on around him really sinks in. Way to go buddy!

9 Quick Thoughts:

Mrs. Case said...

Wow! That IS pretty good. He'll have so much fun at preschool when the time comes; he is obviously very bright.

The Bradys said...

thats really good! Jack cant even get to the C in his name lol

Sarah said...

YEAH MICAH! It's amazing how much they can pick up! Now you really have to watch what you say...:) I wish we could have visited more Easter weekend! We definatly have to get together next time we are down!

Kristyn said...

Now you'll have to stop walking around naked. Otherwise he'll start telling other people.

The Trotter Family said...

Thanks Kristyn!

Jennifer Dyal said...

Holy smartness! That's awesome.

Chelle said...

Wow, that's awesome! We cant' even get kaleb to tell strangers what his name is!!

Kellyn said...

What did you expect? You and Chad are both way smart!

Russ and Debbie said...

wow! boy genius! that's awesome! kristyns right--you'll have to be a little more aware! :)