Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Squirt for the squirt

This stuff has helped me get through my days. I usually wake up sick and try to eat something small for breakfast and at about 10:30 or 11:00 I allow myself one. It has totally helped me with the morning sickness. It is cold and refreshing and the tartness I think helps too. It is like having sparkling lemonade. I was just telling Chad yesterday that I would love it if they made it a Slurpee flavor. I think I would be there just about every day!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Mmm...Slurpees. I don't know if its just a preggo thing, but MAN do Slurpees sound extra yummy!
Imagine Squit flavored fro yo- like the Pinapple Whip at Disneyland...
Okay, now I've just succeeded in making myself hungry :)

Ali said...

I have a friend at work that is also expecting a girl :), and she is ALWAYS craving COLD, LEMONY, WATER. What's with the acidic cravings? There must be something to it.

Chelle said...

I've heard that citrus helps with morning sickness. Remind me in a few years :)