Friday, March 7, 2008

I want it SO bad!

I saw this at Babystyle and I want it SO bad. I first saw it on their poster they have out front on this cute little blond baby and believe me, it was to die for. Perfect spring dress! The bargain shopper in me won't allow me to spend $40 on one dress. I know for one that white things don't do well with kids and that if this one is like Micah, she will grow through it too fast to make it worth buying. Usually, I will stalk something I like a lot and wait to buy it until it goes on sale, but sadly the logical side of me tells me that this is too cute to make it to the sale rack. Farewell cute little dress! By the way, for those of you who have little ones, Babystyle has a bunch of shoes on sale in the back for 30% off. They have Pedi Peds, Roxy and Etnies in small sizes (0-4). They are around 15-20 bucks now!

I have to admit that I am partially writing this blog to make the previous blog fall off the radar. I want it to go further and further down until it is basically unnoticed! I have to say thanks to Amy on her comment though. I will have to point it out to Chad. You make a great argument. It is my turn already!

8 Quick Thoughts:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellyn said...

That would be funny if you got a few of those dresses at your shower! Ok so Kyle and your dad had to reschedule for next Tues. so I will send the prize then!:) By the way I love the dress too! But 40 is a lot!

Chelle said...

Oh, it's so adorable! Hopefully it will make it to the sale rack anyways. About the previous post...I have to say i am rooting for Brooklyn...I have some OTHER mental images that make up my mental image of the name Chelsea & I had a really cute sunbeam named Brookie (for Brooklyn), so I automatically think of a sweet adorable little girl for that name.

ashley said...

ok, dying about chad's post, that is so so so funny. he makes a good argument, but i still think you should have the last word...
and $40 for a dress...i know just how you feel, that one is quite cute. it's so hard to dich out the case for something that is going to be spit up and pooped upon. i would be checking that sale rack.

Jennifer Dyal said...

Helloooo!!! You guys seriously crack me up. All I have to say is good luck on that!!! And the dress is absolutely lovely. Don't you just wish that 40 bucks was just no big deal. P.S. I don't know if it helps at all, but we went through quite an ordeal with Jack's name...aka, Nathaniel Jackson Dyal. Honestly, I really don't like, almost on the verge of hate, the name Nathaniel. Nate really doesn't like Jackson. We argued a bit over it, but then came to a compromise. We both like Jack, so that's what we call him. Otherwise we just gave in and combined names. It rolls off the tongue well. I figure if he turns out to be a Nate one day, oh well. The more he comes into his own, I definitely think he's a Jack. Names are just funny like that. Maybe you'll have to wait til the bitter end in the hospital to decide. Not to go all preachy, but we really did DISAGREE on the name thing. I don't know if you're at that point, but we honestly prayed about it. I think God knew better than we did how to help us decide on a name we both could love. Or maybe he just made our crazy hasty feelings subside. Either way, your girl is gonna be fantastic. With you two, how could she not be. Good luck! Sheesh, I know how you feel. Been there, done that, and will probably do it again. Shouldn't they just come with name tags? Nah! That's part of the fun =)

Russ and Debbie said...

Val... you better claim fast that you are getting this dress for Rach--- or someone else might do it! :) I think it's way cute! :) :) :) :)

Kristyn said...

With that dress, I don't know if that store does it, but I know a lot do, if it goes on sale in the future they'll credit you the difference from the sale price. (Maybe you have to keep the receipt?) That way you can guarantee getting the size you want, b/c I always wait for the sale price and they have all the wrong sizes!

Valley Girl said...

NOBODY BUY THIS DRESS!!!! I CLAIM IT AS MY GIFT!!!!
~VAL