Sunday, May 25, 2008

All dressed up!


I couldn't resist getting Brooklyn a foofy dress. It's my right as the mom to a little girl, right? So I got her all dressed up for her first time at church. I had tights and shoes to go with, by they are still huge on her! She looked adorable, but trying to get her in a car seat with all the puff of her dress was a challenge. It was worth it though!

By the way, I got a great deal on this dress since Gymboree is having a huge sale right now!

10 Quick Thoughts:

Jennifer Dyal said...

Absolutely adoralbe!!! It makes me want a girl to put in frilly clothes. I still can't believe how much hair she has.

Ali said...

Aw, what a sweetie! The more pictures I see, the more anxious I get to wanna hold her and kiss that sweet head of hair! How lucky of a Mother are you to have a girl with LOADS of hair?/!

Chelle said...

Sooo cute! How fun to already be playing dress up with her :)

Rachel said...

She looks so cute. And I love the hair. I really didn't realize that she had so much from the other pictures. She looks so old already.

Sarah said...

Rach she is so cute! I finally got me meet her on Sunday, she is just too cute. You are awesome

ashley said...

she does not look like a new born at all! so cute.

Brooke and Aaron said...

She's perfect!

lauren said...

she looks adorable! and she's wearing her bracelet! and you really bought her clothes? even after ALL the cute stuff she got at your showers!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute.
Kellyn

SUMMER said...

I HEART the Foof!!!!! She's a doll!!!