Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Give me a heart attack!

I am finally getting around to the park again with Micah. We met up with a play group at the Norman P. Murry Park. I remembered going there for the Pioneer Day celebrations every year. Little did I know that they had taken out all the old equipment and replaced it with this:


This thing is three stories high! That is an adult in the red shirt there. So, Micah being the daredevil that he is goes right to the big tower (he wanted nothing to do with the baby area) and heads up the ladders. I had no idea he knew how to climb ladders, so I was trying to pretend to be excited for him so he wouldn't second guess himself, but I was freaking out inside. He surprised me! He is very coordinated and didn't even slip. He went all the way up and flew down the slide so fast. He celebrated every time he came down too with a high five or a little victory dance. He had a blast and by the end, his cheeks were pink and sweaty.


Micah climbing like a pro!


And here is one last shot I couldn't resist!

6 Quick Thoughts:

The Bradys said...

holy crap that girl is huge!!!! she is enormous i just wanna pich those squishy cheeks!!!! i love her. she is so stinkin cute rach, and the pic is pricless! good for micah too! weird how they do these things u didnt think they could huh! ps jack has that shirt lol

Anonymous said...

Good old Norman P. Murray Senior Center - miss that place, NOT!

That is the biggest playground - holy cow! He looked so happy to be there!

Kristina

Brooke and Aaron said...

We're always looking for new parks to try, so that would be fun to visit this 3 story one. Well fun for the kids.., I would have a heart attack too like you. I love the last picture of Brooklyn with Chad. She's precious. Isn't it fun having two?!

Mrs. Case said...

I'm seriously in love with your daughter. You should've named her "Peach" because she is a perfect, round peach. Absolutely beautiful!!

Rachel said...

Fun park. I will have to take the kids there. Spencer would love it. And love the pic of Brooklyn and Chad (especially the "g's"). She is completely a doll!

Kristyn said...

What a fun little kid you've got there. And Brooklyn is getting so big already. Crazy. You'll have to tell me how you handle it when you grow accustomed to having two kids. Whenever I think about having another one, I always think about how complicated it will be, and I'm not very good at multi-tasking! So multi-tasking kids will be even worse! And what a great help Brooke is. Love her.