Saturday, May 17, 2008

Only good tears

I adore seeing my husband as a daddy. He loves his kids and thinks they are just perfect in every way. Since Brooklyn has been born, he will stop and watch her and then say something like she's gorgeous or she is just adorable. Needless to say I have been a bit hormonal lately since it comes with the territory, so when he stared at Brooklyn today and said "she is just precious," I lost it. I just cried because I felt so blessed to have such good kids and a daddy that loves them too. Chad is perfect for me because as he was comforting me he stopped and said, "so I used that squirt bottle thingy." This would be in reference to the little squirt bottle that the hospital gives you to use instead of toilet paper. I went from tears of joy to tears of laughter. What in the heck? I guess he was just curious!

7 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats Rachel. You have a beautiful little family. And you are so lucky to have a good daddy and a happy big brother. Can't wait to come see you when things calm down and you are feeling more up to it! Let us know if you need anything!

Foy said...

That is so funny I love that. Guys always have a way of making us laugh through tears. =)

Chelle said...

Awwwwww. The hormones are so hard to deal with, I'm glad Chad has you laughing through it :)

Russ and Debbie said...

That is so cute! Chad is such a good daddy! And you guys are such amazing parents! Brooklyn is really lucky girl! Congratulations again!

Brooke and Aaron said...

You guys are hilarious. Aaron had to try out my squirt bottle thingy too. You have a perfect little family. Doesn't your family all of a sudden feel so much bigger now that there's 4?

ashley said...

love the squirt bottle thingy. that is classic!
can we please see some more pics of the little one??? ;)

Mrs. Case said...

Aw, so touching!!