Saturday, June 14, 2008

1 Month Old!

I can't believe it! It feels like we just got home from the hospital last week, but Brooklyn is already a month old. We are having fun with her. She is starting to smile and I love it when it is a big opened mouth grin. She is trying to scoot around. If we hold her or put her on the ground, she will kick her feet against us to push up and then gets really frustrated when nothing happens! She is also trying to roll over, but only gets half way. I'm not really excited to see her trying to grow up so fast, but that is the mommy in me wanting her to enjoy being a baby. Brooklyn also loves watching people, so you can sit and talk to her and she will watch you intensely. It is pretty funny. Micah loves her and wants to know where she is all the time and gives her kisses. I am such a lucky mom! I also wanted to add in pictures of her bedhead. Yes, at a month old she has enough hair to look funny first thing in the morning. Can you believe it?

1 Quick Thoughts:

Katie Schultz said...

Bed Head... that is so funny. She is precious. That is so so cute that Micah gives her kisses