Thursday, June 12, 2008

I love him!

So I decided to take the kids to the mall today. I got them all strapped in and packed all my necessities and we headed off. Brooklyn was asleep when we left, so luckily the child that normally screams from point A to point B was peacefully quiet. On the way there, I would occasionally say "Micah, I love you!." He would respond by saying "I luh you, mommy." By the third time I said "Micah I love you," he finally said "Mommy, be quiet, baby sister is sleeping." I thought it was so funny. He is such a sweety and really loves her even if she brings down his normally loud activity a couple of notches. What a great big brother she has!

This is from the other day when I gave him snacks and he disappeared. I found him out back sitting on the grass by himself, so I snuck up behind him and snapped it. He loves being outdoors.

3 Quick Thoughts:

Foy said...

I love his little face =)

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Micah is too adorable- and how cool that you have a backyard now! And brave little momma- taking two little ones to the mall. You're amazing.

Unknown said...

that's where i prefer to have my snacks -- in the backyard in some shade ;) Hopefully we can finally hang out. it's been such a crazy couple of weeks ;)