Monday, June 30, 2008

Mellow days


Well, we had a pretty mellow weekend. Friday was a boys day. Chad had been wanting to take Micah to see Wall-E since the day he saw the first trailer for it. So Friday rolled around and they were off. I thought it was really cute that they got to do some male bonding. Chad liked the movie. Micah did too, but wasn't necessarily the best movie watching companion. Oh well!


Saturday we ran errands, did chores and got a nice surprise at the end of the day. Ashley (my sister) decided to drop by and play with Micah for a while. I got so much done! Chad and I did some more chores, yard work and got a small project done (pictures to come). Then when my mom was going to come by and pick her up, the whole family was in the car and my dad decided we all needed to go to the Cheesecake Factory! Yum!


Sunday I went with my dad to see my uncle Pat. He suffered a massive stroke back in September and has gone from a nearly vegetative state to being able to move the left side of his body, talking with a little bit of a stutter and learning to write again with his left hand. He has made HUGE progress and we are hoping he can go home soon. I took Brooklyn and she showed him her big grin!

By the way,I know there are a lot of readers on here (mom, Ash, etc.) Let me tell you how to comment. Scroll down to the bottom of the blog entry and click on "Quick Thoughts." You can log in if you have a Google account and leave your comment. If you don't have an account, click on Anonymous and write your comment, but don't forget your name!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rach, for the instructions. I swear, I'm not computer illiterate!! I'll try to send some comments your way.

Ali said...

I WANT To see Wall-E. I've heard it's good too...nice to have yet another good review :) It looks like brooklyn got a haircut...is it getting shorter or falling out some? Maybe it's just the angle. She's still as cute as ever though. I can't wait to meet her in person.

Brooke and Aaron said...

I must say, your's is our favorite blog to read. You always have such funny stories and adorable pictures of the kids! Thanks for keeping us informed and entertained! Have a great weekend!