Monday, June 9, 2008

Good news!

I was getting dressed and decided to try on the old jeans. These would be jeans that fit previous to the pregnancy...well, they fit! Admittedly, I do have a bit of a muffin top. It is not bad though, so for now I will just wear loose tops with them. I was afraid that it would be forever until I would fit in them again since I have a huge appetite right now. I am nursing and I guess that makes you have the appetite of an athlete. I feel like I eat all the time and it isn't always healthy (but I do try). Well, I am excited they fit and I should give myself a little more time until I can really be hard on myself. I just had my girl a little over three weeks ago, right? I can't wait until I get the OK from the doctor to exercise again. I need it, but I just don't know how I will fit it in. Anyone want to watch my kids?

4 Quick Thoughts:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

Umm, YES PLEASE! I'd love to watch your kids- baby Brooklyn and Baby Braun need to get started on being friends early. I had this thought the other day- how werid/awesome would it be if our girls grew up and played AYSO together just like their mommies? I hear you on the exercising, and I CANNOT believe you fit into your old jeans again so soon. I hate and admire you simultaneously.

Mrs. Case said...

I'll babysit, too!

lauren said...

good job fitting in to your jeans girl! i just barley fit into my pre baby jeans and my baby is 10 months old!!! rrrrr. i hold onto ALL my weight while nursing! so weird! then when i stop nursing i start to shed it, but VERY S-L-O-W-L-Y so crappy! but anyways WAY TO GO! and i love that in the previous post she's wearing her bracelet! and i love the pic of her stretching. i love stretching babies when they are trying to wake up! so adorable!

Brooke and Aaron said...

I will gladly watch your adorable children anytime.