Saturday, June 7, 2008

Not much here...

This little chunk looks like her mommy!

The first picture I have gotten of the two of them together. She looks like a frog here, but I love it! I am a lucky mommy!

Trying to eat her bracelet.

Stretching after a long nap.

Sleeping...what she is best at!

So there isn't much going on here, just day to day life. Micah did tell us he needed to go potty the other night and went #2 for the first time in the potty. However, he told us when he was half done, so as he ran down the hall to the potty, a couple poops landed on the carpet. Yuck, but we were so excited for him. Hopefully he will be fully potty trained soon. I can't say that I have been vigilant in any way though. I spend a lot of my day nursing, so every moment I have when I don't have an infant attached to me, I am trying to get other things done. I guess I am taking the lazy parents way out. Just keep changing diapers until they train themselves. Just kidding. I am planning on getting around to it soon. It is just difficult to do. Anyone want to do it for me? As for Brooklyn, she is getting to be a little more interactive. She smiles and I know others may think it is just gas, I know she is smiling back at us. She also loves to watch her big brother. If he is around, her eyes will follow him around the room. We also discovered that she loves to be bounced on her back and sit upright just to see what is going on. Well, I guess that is all for now. Maybe this week will be more exciting than last!

6 Quick Thoughts:

Chelsea and Rusty said...

oh so cute!!!!!!!!!!

The Bradys said...

lol a frog hahahahaahahah too funny

Ali said...

I can't get over her hair...I just LOVE it. Good for Micah for getting at least half in there! Sometimes does it feel like you have a puppy making messes around the house? :)

Janice said...

Wow, I cant believe how big she has gotten so fast! She is beautiful and I love her hair!

Chelle said...

Love the cowgirl boots, they are too cute! Good job for Micah, Kaleb still just makes pee or pooh sounds when he's on the toilet & then says he's done. I've heard it's best to wait until they're ready anyways. I think it's a good sign that even with the stress of a new sister Micah's going in the potty. What a big boy :)

ashley said...

those boots are too much!