Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Perfect Day

I was just day dreaming about my perfect day. Here is how it would go. Kid free all day long because as much as l love my kids, my days are always all about them! First I would want to start off the day with a good workout.

Then a trip to the spa would be great for a nice long massage.


A manicure and pedicure to feel polished.


Hair cut, colored and styled.


Makeup done professionally.


A nice dinner of sushi.


Followed by a slow walk on the beach with the hubby at sunset. Ahhh....now doesn't that sound nice? Who wants to join me? Any thing you would add to the perfect day?
P.S. Did I mention part of that perfect day would include not having to pay for it all?

8 Quick Thoughts:

Brooke and Aaron said...

I didn't know you liked sushi. ..And I know what you mean about your days being all about the kids. It gets rough but I am so grateful that I am able to stay home and raise my children. Just a few years ago, my dream was to be a mom and now I get to live that dream. Let's play when I get back in town.

Mrs. Case said...

Lol, it is so funny how our perspective changes based upon where we are in our lives. My ideal day would be heavily pregnant, assembling a crib in eager anticipation with my husband. Followed by a foot rub and a good excuse to pig out. Oh, how I desperately long for a baby!!

lauren said...

sounds perfect to me! but i would add a good desert after the sushi!

Chelle said...

I don't see anything about chocolate (and I'm not so into sushi), but I like your style. I bet you could REALLY use a day like that with an infant in the house!

The Bradys said...

Im with you sista......

Ali said...

I'm with your friend Caqequeen :) Although, I'm sure at a different time in my life, I'd be with YOU! The backrub sure is sounding nice today though...

SUMMER said...

I am in! Except I will let you and Chad walk alone on the beach together....

Katie Schultz said...

Sounds good. Lets get the Young Women to do a service project and Babysit... "service project" gets them every time. I think this is what your next b-day should be, you deserve it.