Monday, April 27, 2009

Biggest fans

I don't know many girls who have a great body image. I think we all have our insecurities. If you don't, then go you! My boys are my biggest fans and they always seem to boost my self image. The other week I went over to parents house to go into the spa with the kids. This meant I would be putting on a bathing suit for the first time since having Brooklyn. I was feeling a bit nervous about it, but I had a cute new bathing suit, so I decided to go for it. I got myself all changed and right when Micah sees me he says, "You're amazing!" That was all I needed to hear. That gave me confidence and I enjoyed my time in the spa with them. Then the other night we were watching E! and Bridget's Sexiest Beaches was on (nothing else was on apparently) and as Chad was watching he says to me, "You two have similar bodies." Wow, I wasn't expecting to hear that one! I know that I have nowhere near as nice a body as she has, but I will take the compliment and keep it. Also, I will try to forget the fact that Chad has vision problems. it has obviously worked out in my favor! By the way, I wouldn't recommend trying to find a picture of her on the internet. I saw way more of her than I wanted to!
Anyways, I thought I would put some random polls up on the blog because they are fun. So feel free to vote!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Becky and Ben said...

My boys are the same way. Just this past weekend I was putting my makeup on. Brad asked me what I was doing, so I said, "I'm getting beautiful." He says, "Mommy, you are beautiful." Man, he deserved a big bag of treats from Costco or something! Ben taught him to tell me, "You're smoking hot." The best is when he says it when not provoked by someone. Then I think he actually means it. Gotta love those boys!

Janice said...

what a sweet boy. It means a lot to me on sunday (the only day I am actually fully showered, hair done, makeup, etc.) when they tell me I look beautiful... I love it. They are so precious. Good luck on your house hunt. I know it is hard right now to find exactly what you are looking for.

Chelle said...

What are you talking about? You're way hot & true I haven't seen you in a bathing suit, but you bod looks smokin to me! Sweet that Micah noticed & I hope you paid Chad back for the compliment...

Marcella Deter said...

I love your polls. However, I think that I would absolutely die if I had to with Hugh Hefner, or Chris Angel. Both of them are appalling to me. That is so cute how sweet your boys are. I want to have a boy next, we will see however.

Unknown said...

Rachel I think you look great. That is too cute that Micah said that.