Saturday, April 11, 2009

Early Easter

This year the Easter Bunny came early! Seeing as how we have 9:00 am church, I didn't think he would be able to get it together in time to have it before church and we have too much going on after, he decided today would work. While the kids were taking their bath, he ran through our house and dropped off some neat things.


Micah also had a fun time on his scavenger hunt. The Easter Bunny left him notes leading him around the house to find all of his eggs. He was giggling and saying "This is so good!"


Brooklyn wasn't all that impressed until she found the chocolate graham crackers in her eggs. Those didn't go over well and found their way onto mommy's shirt while out at Costco! She did love her new binkies though!


Just wanted to add in my new little craft. I had some things laying around house and created a bow board and made a few bows too. This week I plan on breaking out my new canvases and brush and try to paint a bit!

1 Quick Thoughts:

Ali said...

VERY cute bow board!! I love it! Happy Easter :)