Monday, April 13, 2009

Yay me!

So here are a few quick pictures from Easter morning. We were about 10 minutes late, so we grabbed the camera and decided to take pictures right outside. Just then my family pulled up, so they joined in. By the way, that is the dress that Chad got for me. I think he did a great job and I have never been so comfortable in my Easter dress in my life. Thanks babe!
Here is what I really wanted to post about. Thanks Amy for giving me that little push I needed to try it. I have been wanting to try to paint and I finally went for it, so here is my first painting. I like how it turned out. Not bad for using the cheapest brush at Michael's and wall paint. I don't know what I am going to do with it, but I am sure I will come up with something!

7 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

You guys look so beautiful!! I love the dress Chad picked out for you, when I need a new one, can he pick one out for me? I love the painting too!! Good job!! You are so artsy!

ashley said...

you painted that? i am impressed! nice work!

Ali said...

Did you just come up with that painting pattern on your own? It's amazing! Great job!

The Bradys said...

chad u did a great job, and your hair looks really cute rach!

and how cool is that painting? how did u do that? it would be really cute to paint someof those for brooklyns room or something... maybe a few differents colors. just a thought?!?! :) glad u guys had a happy easter!

Kristyn said...

Your painting looks awesome, and you look fantastic in that dress!

Roberta said...

Chad gets his shopping skills from his sister Tawnya!!!!The family picture was AWESOME!!!!! I loved Micah's suit, how handsome!!!! What a great picture you painted!!! Wow I cannot even draw a stick person!!! That comes from the creative Roll side for sure!!! Hope that gets passed down to your kids!

Unknown said...

The painting is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Great Job. If you made like 9 of these in different colors and hung them on a wall they would look so meat!