Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Plug

I was just thinking about it and I have to say that I have some really talented friends. So many of them are crafty and/or artistic. I though I would blog and let you all know what they do. I'll start going down my blog roll.

Ashley (Aloha Ashley) is crafty and she has an ETSY shop you can check out here. She is a quilter and makes these cute little poppy bobby pins, which I have been meaning to get. She also is a writer for a craft blog you can check out here.

Sarah (Baillio Babe) is a hair stylist. She is up in the Malibu area, so if you are looking for someone to do your hair up in LA, you can check her out. She is a real sweetheart!

Amy (Brady Clan) is quite the photograph. She took the pictures of the kids on my sidebar. She is taking more this Saturday and I am excited! You can check out her cute photo blog here.

Chelsea (C me Rust) is a hair stylist. She is also one of my bestest friends. She has been doing my hair for me for years now. She is living in Utah, but comes down every month to do hair for all of her clients in CA. She works out of a salon in Huntington Beach and is a doll!

Debbie (Coordinated Girl) and her husband are business savvy people. They not only own Schooled Magazine, which circulates in the Provo/Orem area, but they opened up a shop in the Spectrum. It is called Fusion of Ideas and they sell covers for electronics and other accessories. They are right across from the Apple store if you are looking.

Allyson (Didlake Days) runs Heritage Flowers from home. She specializes in weddings and I have seen her work. She is amazing!

Cecily (Mangum Madness) has a jewelry business. She makes these cute little metal plates and puts funny sayings on them. My favorite has to be the keychain that says Meanest Mom Ever! You can check her site out here.

Melissa (Melissa Multiplies) is a crafty girl and started up her own baby boutique online. All of her products are handmade by her. You can check out her cute stuff here!

Summer (Summer Lovin') is a stylist. She is currently the stylist for David Archuleta. Yes, THE David Archuleta. She is really great at what she does. He is always looking good and so is she obviously!

Amy (Walking with the Walkers) is a digital artist. She makes the cutest announcements, invitations, holiday cards, etc. You send her a picture and pick a layout or have one customized and she sends it back to you , so you can print as many or as few as you want. You can see her cute site here. Oh, and you have to check out her pop art. I still want to have one made for my kids. Adorable!

I think that is all. I hope I haven't missed anyone and if I have, I am sorry. You will just have to shoot me an e-mail and let me know so I can plug your business too! Soon I will plug my own business on here. Watch out for Buttercup Bows (I think that is what I will call it)! I hope to get it up and running in the next month. I need to start up with eBay and I hope to eventually have my own site if they are successful!

5 Quick Thoughts:

Sarah said...

You are so nice. This is just what I needed to hear today. I really didn't want to go to work and mess with people's hair, but you have motivated me. So thank you! Austin is really happy too...when momma doesn't work, no money comes in! :)

The Burnetts said...

Thanks, Rach...I, needed a little boost to get motivated to start working again on the website. I'm excited to see how your little venture turns out! Good for you - and I meant to tell you that I think your painting from one of your previous posts was awesome! If I could do that, I wouldn't need to hunt around to find cool stuff for my walls :)

Chelsea and Rusty said...

YAY! i am so excited about your business. You are so sweet, thanks for the shout out!

SUMMER said...

So nice Rachel! I love what I am doing although I get nervous and think I need lots of improvement! You do have some talented friends though! And I really wish you would get back here to LN!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the plug! You are too sweet.