Saturday, March 14, 2009

10 months old!

Today Brooklyn is 10 months and this just happened to be the day she decided to start taking steps on her own! She definitely is not a walker yet, but she is brave enough to take a step or two between furniture. You should see how proud she is after. She gets the biggest grin and can hardly keep her binkie in! She is getting easier for me. She still is all about her momma though. She wants to be with me, on me or touching me if she can see me. She loves to cuddle, but is really wiggly too, so it feels like you are holding a wild animal most of the time! She has taken on shreiking as a new hobby. She will just start screaming to hear herself. The other week she decided to join us and start screaming while singing at church. Not exact angelic sounding. She has six teeth and the goofiest grin. She is taking naps better now and still just adores her big brother. She is always getting into something. Chewing cords, pulling down books and eating anything on the ground. Who needs to vacuum when you have your own little Hoover to clean up those Cheerios that dropped?


I have to tell you what is going on with my little man. He has turned into quite the womanizer! Sorry, I probably just got the Britney Spears song stuck in your head. Anyways, he is the biggest flirt. Any age will do, he just loves to talk to girls. At the mall the other day, we were walking by Sephora when a beautiful 20ish girl comes out and Micah looked her up and down and said "Hel-lo." I hope he got that from a show and it didn't come naturally. She humored him and said hi. Then I ran into a friend and stopped to chat. I look over and he is right in front of her little girls striking up another conversation. Never missing an opportunity! Yikes, I might be in trouble. I think he is a pretty handsome kid and if that keeps up along with this personality, his teenage years could be rough!


As for the poll I posted...can we say backfire?

6 Quick Thoughts:

Tanya said...

backfire? what is the whole story?

The Burnetts said...

Oh my, Brooklyn and Luke could be best friends...your description fits him to a T - just add in hitting anything within arms reach and toy/passy throwing. Nice! Maybe it's something to do with being number 2?! Your kids are stinking cute, though!

Chelle said...

What results did you want for the quiz? You have to share!! I'm not sure if Micah & Kaleb will be friend, are womanizers usually friends with each other?

Mrs. Case said...

Well, I think as far as the poll goes, it is all relative to your situation in life. Thus, it can't be coutned as a backfire.

You are in the midst of trying to maintain some semblance of normalcy in a home that must be kept super clean while on the market. Plus, you have a ten month old. That right there should buy you some time. ;)

The Bradys said...

hahah backfire... o no! what happened! lol

Brooklyn is so cute, cant wait to see her walk! and yes my dear u r in trouble with that little man of yours. I say that about jackson too... the kid thinks he is hot stuff and hes only four.

AnnaMarie said...

I remember looking for the same answer you are looking for in an online article, and it said that couples married for 5 years average 2-3 times a week. Who knows.