Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Big Bro of the Year

I love how sweet Micah is with Brooklyn. He loves to play with her and shares his toys. He shares his snacks with her. If she is upset he will try to soothe her. He always asks where she is and what she is doing. I love that he wants to be involved with her. Today was really interesting. I have a lot going on, so I decided among all the cleaning, laundry and tasks, to pile us all in our stall shower to kill three birds with one stone. We were starting to get cleaned when I looked over to see Micah peeing on Brooklyn's head! He was aiming for her hemangioma. Nice bud, but I think that only works on jellyfish stings! So what do you do when you catch one child peeing on another? I haven't a clue. Try not to laugh while telling him not to, I guess!

7 Quick Thoughts:

Chad said...

Oh dear.

Sarah said...

OH my gosh! That is so funny!! I'm not sure what you do....laugh it off and then try to sell your stories to that new show about Mom's on ABC?! So funny!!

Becky and Ben said...

That is seriously one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. I have no idea what I would have done. Probably stood there with my mouth gaping and no words coming out.

lauren said...

you got pee-ers i got screemrs? they are all crazy if you ask me. sent here to challenge their mothers patience. hope your doing ok. bring those kids down here to the beach or lets meet at fashion island for lunch or something soon?

Mommy of three said...

LOL Thanks for the laugh! I can just picture that :)

SUMMER said...

Rach! You were sitting a few rows in front of us sunday and we were DYING over how much BLONDE hair cute Brooklyn has!! :)

Chelle said...

LOL. At least Brooklyn didn't mind. Kevin's cousin's sons did that at a party once, but the girls were about 8 then & they were huddled on the ground screaming. Still hard not to laugh though!!!