Friday, March 20, 2009

Opportunity to help


When people are going through hard times, I often don't feel like I can help, but I just got this e-mail. There is a lady in my ward who's husband is undergoing cancer treatment. During this time she is the sole breadwinner for her family. Here is part of the e-mail I received: Lilliana works at the Clinique counter at Macy's in the Irvine Spectrum. She is under a lot of pressure to meet her quota for a promotion this month from Clinique. With a $21.50 minimum purchase, there is a free gift of various Clinique products in a cute little fabric bag. You can pre-order before March 31st, but all products and the free gift need to be picked up on March 31st or later. She goes by "Lilly" at work. You can even place a phone order with your credit card by calling the Clinique counter at 949-341-9111, ext 2156. Please ask for Lilly or let whoever helps you know that you'd like to credit Lilly for your purchase.

If you live in or near OC and need Clinique please help her out with a purchase. I am going to try and head over there today with the kids. Thanks!

1 Quick Thoughts:

Mrs. Case said...

Is she married to Genero?

I used to be there neighbor over a year ago before he got sick. Deb and I were just talking about them yesterday. He is a very sweet man.