Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Don't throw stones...


OK, so this will be a quick one. I just recently got some news that rocked my world a bit. I won't elaborate on it, but I will say I wasn't thrilled. In fact, I ranted and raved for a while to my mom, then Chad and then to a few friends. As a result, my stress level went up along with my anxiety. I think the more I sat back and judged the situation, the more aware I became of my own faults and flaws. Here is the end result. I realized that nothing I say or do will change the situation and I myself live in a glass house, so I will just try my best to play the supportive role. Lesson learned!

3 Quick Thoughts:

Chelle said...

Don't you hate those lessons? The worst part is that I always forget & need to re-learn them! Aaargh!

Mrs. Case said...

I'm sort of in a weird place, myself. *Sigh*

Mommy of three said...

You have the right to react to the news. I'm sure you will be a great support for all involved :)